Advantages and storage requirements of O-ring
O-ring is a kind of sealing element. It can be seen in various electronic components and mechanical equipment. It should be able to keep good sealing effect at different temperatures, working pressures, and liquids or gases. Let's recognize its advantages and the requirements for normal storage?
The O-ring has the following six advantages:
1. Simple structure, light volume, compact and easy installation
2. It has self sealing performance, and it can obtain very good sealing effect by using one
3. When it is in a fixed state, there is basically no leakage problem. If it is in a moving state, only when the speed is very high, there will be some leakage
4. Friction is not small, even in different working pressure alternating, its adaptability is relatively strong
5. At present, the product has its own set of production table standards, low production cost, easy access to raw materials, and wide range of applications
However, during the use, the following points should be noted:
1. If the use of the occasion for pneumatic equipment, in order to avoid damage in a short period of time, then in use, should increase the grease.
If the O-ring is suitable for coupling parts, the specification and accuracy of the product are required. If the O-ring does not match, it is easy to cause the sealing performance to decline.
The storage requirements of O-ring are as follows:
1 temperature: the storage temperature is required to be 5-25 ℃. The dissolution should be kept away from direct sunlight and heat source. If it is taken out of the low-temperature environment, it needs to be put in the air for a while at 20 ℃.
2 air relative humidity: the air humidity of storage space can not be less than 70%. If the environment is too humid, it is easy to lead to aging.
3. Sunlight exposure: it should be protected from direct sunlight and artificial ultraviolet rays. You can put a sunscreen isolation package on the outside of the product, or apply a sunscreen film on the window.
Avoid liquid contact: use various solvents when storing. Grease, or other semi-solid materials.